In this regard, the Holder complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
Identity of the Responsible
Responsible: My Xcell Network Corp.
Address: 4851 NW 79TH AVE #2 Doral, Florida - United States.
Web site: https://www.myxcell.net
Principles applied in data processing
In processing your personal data, the Data Controller will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness, and transparency: The Data Controller will always require consent for the processing of personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes about which the Data Controller will previously inform the User with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Holder shall request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it is requested.
- Principle of limitation of the retention period: The Data Controller shall keep the personal data collected for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the processing. The Data Controller shall inform the User of the corresponding retention period according to the purpose.
- In the case of subscriptions, the Data Controller shall periodically review the lists and delete those records that have been inactive for a considerable period.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The personal data collected will be treated so that their security, confidentiality, and integrity are guaranteed.
- The Holder takes the necessary precautions to prevent third parties unauthorized access or misuse of the data of its users.
Collection of personal data
No personal information is required to browse the Web site.
The holder informs you that your rights over your personal data are:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of its processing.
- Oppose the processing.
You may not exercise the right to data portability.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly to the Holder, which means that any customer, subscriber, or collaborator who has provided their data at any time, can contact the Holder and request information about the data stored and how it has been obtained, request the rectification of the same, oppose the treatment, limit its use or request the cancellation of such data in the files of the Holder.
To exercise your rights, you have to send your request along with a photocopy of the National Identity Card or equivalent to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The exercise of these rights does not include any data that the Data Controller is obliged to retain for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you is in breach of the Regulation.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
When you connect to the Website to send an email to the Owner and subscribe to its newsletter, you are providing personal information for which the Owner is responsible. This information may include personal data such as your IP address, first and last name, physical address, email address, telephone number, and other information. By providing this information, you consent to your information being collected, used, managed, and stored by - SectorLink - only as described in the pages:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions set out on the Legal Notice page and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms to help the Website ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this Website.
Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, the Data Controller takes all reasonable precautions and follows industry best practices to prevent its loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
The Owner informs the User that their personal data will not be transferred to third-party organizations, with the exception that such transfer of data is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a data processor. In the latter case, the transfer of data to the third party will only be carried out when the Owner has the express consent of the User.
However, in some cases, collaborations with other professionals may be carried out, in such cases, the User's consent will be required, informing the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest security standards.
Content from other websites
Pages on this website may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the same way as if you had visited the other website.
You can consult all the information related to the policy of collection and treatment of cookies on the Cookies Policy page.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is:
- The consent of the data subject.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data processed by the Data Controller are:
- Identification data.
- No specially protected categories of data are processed.
Retention of personal data
The personal data provided to the Holder will be kept until the Holder requests its deletion.
When browsing the Website, non-identifying data may be collected, which may include, IP address, geolocation, a record of how services and sites are used, browsing habits, and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The Holder uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns, and gather demographic information.
The Holder is not responsible for the processing of personal data by websites that you can access through the various links contained in the Website.
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
You agree that the data provided to the Holder are correct, complete, accurate, and current, as well as to keep them updated.
As a User of the Website, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data submitted to the Website, exonerating the Holder from any liability in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
These policies will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.