In compliance with Article 22 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on information society services and electronic commerce (LSSI), in relation to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, General Data Protection (RGPD) and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD), the Holder makes available to users the Policy on the collection and treatment of cookies on the website.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you enter certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, they can be used to identify you.
The cookies used by the https://www.myxcell.net
website are classified below:
According to the entity that manages them
- Own Cookies: These are those sent and managed directly by the Owner.
- Third-party cookies: Those that are sent to the User from a domain outside the Owner.
According to their purpose
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow registered users to navigate through the website, the restricted area and to use its different functions, such as, for example, the comment system or the search engine.
- Personalization Cookies: These allow users to access the Service with some characteristics of a general nature predefined according to a series of criteria established by the User such as, for example, the language or the type of browser through which he/she connects to this Web site.
- Analysis or measurement Cookies: These are those that, either treated by the Web site or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the Web site. To do this, the browsing you do on this website is analyzed in order to improve it.
- Social Cookies: These are set by social networking platforms to allow users to share content with their friends and networks.
According to their duration
- Session Cookies: These are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses the website.
- Persistent Cookies: They are those in which the data remain stored in the User's terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie.
You can accept, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options, but please note that part of the site will not work properly or that some of its functionalities will be unavailable or have errors.
In the following links you will find instructions on how to enable or disable cookies in the most common browsers.
In case you have any questions about this Cookies Policy or want to make any comments about this Web site, you can send a message to the email address: email@example.com