Work and call from anywhere!
One of the great changes that the Internet has created for small business is that not only can you run your business from anywhere at any time, but you can actually create a virtual business. You may see your staff and partners only occasionally because they too are not attached to the office.
So why have a phone system that is Tied to one Location
You no longer have to. Along with its many other benefits, a hosted PBX phone service offers all of the features mentioned in here from anywhere. If you happen to be working from home one day and you have high speed Internet access there, then your VoIP phone at home will act just like your VoIP phone at the office. This amazing benefit is available to all employees who work from home or other remote locations. They will also have remote access to all the features they would have in the office. This sort of mobility and flexibility is not only a great benefit, it can also save you money as it helps eliminate the need for expensive office space.
Hosted VoIP PBX
Take Your Service to Any location?
The Myxcell Network phone system from Myxcell Network delivers both Local and Long Distance, feature-rich, well-priced broadband internet phone service with online account management from Administrative to User levels. Our IP PBX platform also offers services such as Call Recording (Inbound and Outbound), Multiple Direct Inward Dialing number (DID’s), Unified Messaging Auto Attendant, Conference Services, Click-2-Email Voice Mail, Fax-2-Email and much more.
- Each employee is assigned their own extension number in the system.
- Employees tell the system the phone number(s) where they can be contacted.
- Calls are automatically answered by the system Auto Attendant.
- Callers select the employees whom they wish to speak with.
- The system routes the calls to the correct phone.
- There is no PBX hardware or software to maintain, install or upgrade
How does the Myxcell Network Voip Service work?
The Myxcell Network uses Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) technology to transmit your phone conversation over the internet as packets of information. With VoIP, your business’s phone calls are sent over a broadband Internet connection (DSL, T1 or Metro Ethernet) through a data network and then connected to the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN). It’s a much more manageable and effective way to communicate compared to traditional Plain Old Telephone Service (POTS). Because VoIP travels over an IP network it allows for more custom and complex calling functions. These tools offer better sets of calling features manageable from a simple web-based interface.
Enhanced PBX Features
These features are usually only available with large, expensive PBX systems and include:
- Various Auto-Attendant/IVR/Menus/Call Trees
- Call Recording via Extension
- Night and day call routing
- Multiple Extension Voicemail
- Flexible routing capability
- Terminate extensions to any location
- Caller ID and time of day routing
- Detailed call report and analysis
- Online account managing per extension
- Anonymous Call Rejection or option to send to Voicemail
- Toll Number Rejection/ Send to Voicemail
- Customizable CRM integrations
- Hunt groups available
- Simultaneous Call Forwarding
- Fax Extensions
- Conference Bridge
- Manageable Online Account
Myxcell network takes a proactive approach to solving your various technology needs. We can provide you with a free assessment. Please call (305) 704-0521 if you have any questions or if you would like to discuss a particular application with a Sales engineer.
Go anywhere, be anywhere, work anywhere and still receive your calls!
Since the Myxcell Network phone system can connect calls to any phone, at any location in the world, you can:
- Set up a virtual office, with employees telecommuting anywhere.
- Integrate multiple offices under a single central phone number.
- Have calls follow you in your travels with Find Me features.
- Answer calls using a professional business greeting on the Auto Attendant, while employees are free to work where they are needed.
- Call Transfer
- Speed Dial
- Call Conferencing
- Dial by extension
- Three Way Calling
- Voice Mail – With ability to automatically forward audio files to email or other devices
- Caller ID
- Call Forwarding
Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) is the typical signaling standard for real-time communications including Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP). SIP is an open-standard which enables carrier voice equipment to interoperate seamlessly with customer premise equipment (CPE). The logical voice channel created between them is referred to as a SIP Trunk; a virtual phone line that utilizes a Myxcell Network connection for access. SIP Trunking works along with an IP PBX as well as with legacy customer premise equipment (CPE) which uses an Access Device (AD), commonly referred to as a gateway.
SIP Trunking delivers inexpensive local, toll-free, domestic and international long distance service via the Myxcell Network national footprint covering North America with per trunk and per minute rates much lower than that of traditional service. Also, with phone numbers from over 8,500 rate centers, and over 60 countries Myxcell Network can create new or port existing numbers nationwide.
MYXCELL NETWORK high quality service utilizes the power of the Internet to make and receive phone calls. Calls sound exactly like you’re used to withtraditional phone service, but there’s no high local or long distance charges to pay! Customers can save as much as 50% on their monthly phone bills!
And because MYXCELL NETWORK VoIP phone service works with broadband, it goes where you go! Take your Telephone Adapter or Video Applications with you when you travel for work or pleasure, connect it to a broadband connection and you’ll save on the go just like you do at home.
Your MYXCELL NETWORK VoIP phone service includes unlimited calls for a single low monthly fee. Plans start at only $24.95/month! Plus you get great value and added calling features at no additional charge! Features such as Voice Mail, Caller ID, Call Waiting, Three-way Calling and more to simplify your life and add convenience.
Unlimited calls for just one low monthly fee. Plans start at only $32.95! Choose video or voice communications for your office or home and start saving today
If you have just a Myxcell Network Office extension, you’ve got a Mobile extension
- From your device, search for Acrobits Groundwire in either the Apple AppStore or Google Play.
- Download the Groundwire Mobile app to any device.
- Enter your Myxcell network password and login to activate the app.
- Start making your calls!
- Save money by making calls on your smartphone using your Myxcell network plan so you save on long distance and international calls
- Save minutes by using 4G or WiFi instead of your phone’s voice minutes
- Save on international roaming charges when outside the US by turning off data roaming and using WiFi hotspots; and since your calls are charged under your Myxcell network service, you won’t have to pay international call roaming charges.
- Make calls from your personal contact list or company directory.
- Never miss a call which will simultaneously ring on your mobile phone, PC and desk phone
- 3-way calling available.
- Transfer callers to other extensions or put them on hold.
- Set up rules for call forwarding.
- Check presence (busy, offline, available) and exchange instant messages with co-workers
- Make video calls to other Myxcell users.
- Record calls.
- Works over WiFi or 4G