Hosted VoIP PBX
Take Your Service to Any location?
The Myxcell Network phone system from Myxcell Network delivers both Local and Long Distance, feature-rich, well-priced broadband internet phone service with online account management from Administrative to User levels. Our IP PBX platform also offers services such as Call Recording (Inbound and Outbound), Multiple Direct Inward Dialing number (DID’s), Unified Messaging Auto Attendant, Conference Services, Click-2-Email Voice Mail, Fax-2-Email and much more.
- Each employee is assigned their own extension number in the system.
- Employees tell the system the phone number(s) where they can be contacted.
- Calls are automatically answered by the system Auto Attendant.
- Callers select the employees whom they wish to speak with.
- The system routes the calls to the correct phone.
- There is no PBX hardware or software to maintain, install or upgrade
How does theMyxcell Network work?
The Myxcell Network uses Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) technology to transmit your phone conversation over the internet as packets of information. With VoIP, your business’s phone calls are sent over a broadband Internet connection (DSL, T1 or Metro Ethernet) through a data network and then connected to the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN). It’s a much more manageable and effective way to communicate compared to traditional Plain Old Telephone Service (POTS). Because VoIP travels over an IP network it allows for more custom and complex calling functions. These tools offer better sets of calling features manageable from a simple web-based interface.
Enhanced PBX Features
These features are usually only available with large, expensive PBX systems and include:
- Various Auto-Attendant/IVR/Menus/Call Trees
- Call Recording via Extension
- Night and day call routing
- Multiple Extension Voicemail
- Flexible routing capability
- Terminate extensions to any location
- Caller ID and time of day routing
- Detailed call report and analysis
- Online account managing per extension
- Anonymous Call Rejection or option to send to Voicemail
- Toll Number Rejection/ Send to Voicemail
- Customizable CRM integrations
- Hunt groups available
- Simultaneous Call Forwarding
- Fax Extensions
- Conference Bridge
- Manageable Online Account
Myxcell network takes a proactive approach to solving your various technology needs. We can provide you with a free assessment. Please call (305) 704-0521 if you have any questions or if you would like to discuss a particular application with a Sales engineer.
Go anywhere, be anywhere, work anywhere and still receive your calls!
Since the Myxcell Network phone system can connect calls to any phone, at any location in the world, you can:
- Set up a virtual office, with employees telecommuting anywhere.
- Integrate multiple offices under a single central phone number.
- Have calls follow you in your travels with Find Me features.
- Answer calls using a professional business greeting on the Auto Attendant, while employees are free to work where they are needed.
- Call Transfer
- Speed Dial
- Call Conferencing
- Dial by extension
- Three Way Calling
- Voice Mail – With ability to automatically forward audio files to email or other devices
- Caller ID